Miami Personal Injury Attorney
You may not think about the hazards that surround you when going about your daily work and personal routines, but statistics indicate that the risk of injuries in Florida is very real. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 25 million people visit the ER for unintentional injuries and almost 40 million more head to their physician’s office for treatment every year. Personal injury accidents leave victims with significant losses, which is especially devastating since these incidents are preventable.
Injured victims have rights under Florida law, including options for seeking compensation for physical, financial, and emotional losses. Our attorneys at Alhalel Law will fight to ensure you receive the monetary damages you deserve after an accident turns your life around. Please contact us to schedule a no-cost case review with a Miami personal injury attorney who can advise you according to your unique situation. Some general information may also be useful.
Experienced Representation in All Types of Accident Cases
Our team has extensive knowledge and vast experience handling a wide range of personal injury matters for clients. You can trust our firm to advocate on your behalf in connection with:
- Car accidents that result from speeding, running red lights, failure to yield, distracted driving, and other driver misconduct;
- Crashes involving trucks, semis, tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, and other large commercial vehicles;
- Accidents involving motorcycles, pedestrians, bicycles, scooters, and other vulnerable road users;
- Slips, trips, falls, and other incidents that occur because of dangerous conditions on property;
- Medical malpractice, misdiagnosis, and related negligence by health care providers;
- Defective products, toxic torts, and products liability claims;
- Work-related accidents and occupational diseases;
- Cruise ship, boating, and maritime accidents; and
- Many other personal injury cases.
Seeking Monetary Damages for Your Losses
Personal injury claims typically proceed under the theory of negligence, a concept that refers to how the at-fault party caused the accident through a failure to exercise reasonable care. Our Miami personal injury attorneys will assist with the legal process, which starts by filing an insurance claim. Insurers often deny or make lowball counteroffers because they are focused on their own interests, not yours. We will attempt to work out an agreement to settle out-of-court, but we are ready to take the next steps by filing a lawsuit in court.
Whether we are dealing with an insurance company or fighting for your rights in court, Alhalel Law strives to ensure you receive fair compensation for your losses. Depending on the details, we will seek:
- Medical costs for treatment;
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement;
- Emotional distress; and
- Damages for diminished quality of life.
You Can Rely on a Miami Personal Injury Lawyer for Solid Advice
This summary of Florida law is informative, but you will need experienced legal counsel to assist with your remedies if you were hurt in an accident. To learn more, please call 305.563.9060 or go online to reach the offices of Alhalel Law. We can set up a free consultation with a Miami personal injury attorney who can explain additional details.